Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Friday, March 12, 2010

    Started A new blog about ECG!!!

    Share
    Yes, at last I have started a new blog about ECG info named ECG blog. Here I am going to share basic ECG knowledge with some pathological condition of heart and ECG.

    I think as ECG is widely used in world for general investigation and as a cardiac specific investigation, so people must have some basic knowledge about this. And medical students must have adequate knowledge about this.

    So I have started this ECG blog.

    I will update this blog regularly. hope it will be helpful..
    Have a good day.. :-)

    RELATED POSTS:

    The Complete Guide to ECGs  ECG Workout: Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation (Huff, ECG Workout)
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails