Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Tuesday, March 9, 2010

    Planing to have diffarent blog for diffarent topics.....

    Share
    Now I have several blogs, but all the blogs are running in a same tract, but I take this blog as my main blog. I like to blog in diffarent topics. I blog for mobile phones specially nokia mobiles, diffarent features and functions of mobile phones. I blog for open source operating system mainly for linux operating system-ubuntu, slax. Like to spread linux to other people.

    I blog for social networking systems.. For twitter and facebook.

    Not only the tech ones , but also I blog for medical related topics specially diseases related and surgery related topics alng with ECG.

    I blog for my country and I share the historical moments of Bangladesh.

    And I at last but not the least, I blog about my journry of life.....


    So, now I am planning to have diffarent blogspot blog on diffarent relevent topics....

    But I shall put all the updates and informations at this blog......

    Thank you. May be I will do this after my final mbbs examination.....
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails