Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Tuesday, March 9, 2010

    ECG knowledge sharing….

    Share
    ECG is nothing but the graphical presentation of electrical activity of heart which is not only important for the cardiologist but also for physicians. From the starting of my final year I am very interested with ECG.


    I am more interested for clinical changes of ECG than the physiological changes (but everyone must have a very minimum physiological knowledge of the conductive system of heart)….

    Now, I give demo to several of my year mate friends about ECG & I like it very much… Have a plan to share this information here at my blog so that everyone get a chance to understand the change easily….

    :-)

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails