Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Sunday, March 28, 2010

    Blogging on the go - email feature

    Share

    'blogging on the go'- I love the theme, sharing where ever you are, what ever you are doing. And I think, its the most important feature of sharing.

    'blogging on the go' gives you the independence of share as quick as possible. Or sharing at the time of any occurence.

    One can easily understand the usefulness of sharing on the go by the popularity of twitter mobile applications and by tweeting on the go!


    In my previous blog, I said about mobile features of wordpress. It has a mobile site to blog from your mobile device, which is very interesting in terms of blogging on the go.

    But, as I've stucked with my blogspot site, so I was finding some easy way to share at my blog. As for mobile blogging I used opera mini or sometimes opera mobile, its not bad but not very user friendly as like wordpress mobile site.

    Then yesterday I activated my blogspot mailing service, so that I can post directly from mobile.

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails