Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Sunday, March 28, 2010

    I’ve made my blog’s facebook fan page

    Share
    Blog is the place to share information, thinking. So, its very important How you can connect your readers easily. In blogspot we get a option ‘Follow’ inbuilt given by Google, so, bloggers from other blogspot and twiple can easily connect with the blog.

    But, Facebook users don’t get those chances. For many days I was thinking about making a facebook page for my blog, but somehow I delayed. But today I have made it, now at the middle column just below the ‘About’ is the facebook fan box and at the right column just below my flag, there’s Google’s inbuilt ‘follow’ options.

    Hope it will help my followers to get blog posts more easily.
    :-)
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails