Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Wednesday, September 29, 2010

    My new device – netbook PC!!! - HP mini :)

    Share
    life is changing _ now-a-days everyone need a portable device in this busy life, But I didn't own one before. More over I had some kinda thinking that I'll take one portable computer after myMBBS studies, so last year when I bought a new PC – I didn't take any portable one, I was waiting for my ending of MBBS studies.

    And at last its over, so I decided to take a portable device for me.

    Initially I was confused between Laptop and netbook PC – but ultimately I took my decision for Netbook PC.

    Why netbook??

    simple answer, its light , its small moreover user friendly_ & I'm taking it not because of performance basically I need it for maintaining my blog and social networking and recently I've taken a decision to have a personal blog on a specific topics... still working on it, when it'll be completed I'll let you know!!

    ok – its a HP mini!!!

    technical details -

    name – HP mini 110-3000
    OS- Original windows 7 starter
    Processor – Intel Atom 1.83 GHz
    RAM -1GB
    System Type – 32 Bit Operating system


    I took it from BCS Computer city at this(2010) 1st September!!!

    Its already one month I'm with it. And I'm happy with its performance.
    I won't say its that fast, but not that slow as well, good for net browsing, social networking, blogging! More over its charge backup is nice, One day I used 4 and a half hours continuously and remaining charge was 52% - and at that time I used Net and watched one HD movies.

    OK... I'm informing at my blog late – but I mentioned at my twitter at that day and also published a post at prothom alo blog (community bangla blog)....

    You can check my tweet here and my bangla post here....

    Thank you.. have a nice day!!!!
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails