Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Wednesday, March 17, 2010

    I have handed over nokia 5800 to DHL

    Share
    huh.....

    At last the period is over, they said I was a period of 2 weeks... (but for me highly 2 days)!
    as you know, womworld nokia send me nokia 5800 for 2 weeks trial usage, The period was ended yesterday and I got mail from womworld. Then I contacted with DHL Bangladesh and handed over the device.
    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi, and 8 GB MicroSD Card--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
    Felt bad when I was packing the device for returning. What ever Its the process and I have to go through that. Now missing the net browsing of 3.2 inch touch screen.

    I felt, The device is really awesome for net browsing. What ever now my N82 is back in action.

    Here are few photos of initial unpacking of the device....



    In near future, I will right some more blogs regarding nokia 5800 usage and a comparison with N82.
    Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition Unlocked Phone with Free Voice Navigation and Nokia Navigation Accessory Kit--U.S. Version with Full Warranty Solid Black Silicone Gel Skin Cover Case + Screen Protector + Rapid Car Charger for Nokia XpressMusic 5800


    :-)
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails