Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Sunday, February 28, 2010

    Waiting..... :-)

    Share
    Last month I got mail from womworld nokia regarding a trial use of nokia 5800 xm for 2 weeks, but due to my medicine exam I could not checked mail at that time, I responded 20-25 days later and they replaied after few days!

    After that, I got mail from womworld and DHL regarding shiping process of the mobile set and today at DHL web service I have noticed about the arrival of the set at Dhaka!

    Now Im just waiting for the further procedure and specialy for the 5800.... I have not used it yet (Im n82 user), but I think its a good device for net browsing, texting & mailing, blogging, music and for some other purposes as I said before like easy note taking(scratch pad), for movie.....

    Now, simply waiting..... :)
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails