Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    getting interest in nokia touch screens.....

    Share
    from the very begining I didn't support nokia touch screens due to some causes. But now a days getting interest in nokia touch screens specially because of few interesting features... and planning to take any nokia touch phone as my next mobile device.

    what are the points which draw my attention about nokia touch screens....

    1. qwerty keyboard, as I like to blog from on the go & from cell phones qwerty is the best, even now I am typing from a qwerty device.

    2. Nokia broad spectrum mobility and connectivity services - gprs, edge, 3g, wifi, easy sync from pc or from ovi contacts or easy bluetooth sync from any nokia mobile.

    3. lots of softwares of both symbian and java coverage.


    at last but not the least one software which I like most and specially which make me more crazzy about the nokia touch phones. its Scratch pad, a note taking software for nokia touch phones, its a really great software for taking note for busy people at any where specially important for students, businessman, journalists, doctors....
    Now I am @ my 5th year MBBS study and passing a very busy time at hospital specially at word, if I have this kind of mobile services its very easy to take note directly to mobile by cell phones.... its really great :-)

    I think in near future really many important thing will be replaced by new cell phones technologies......
    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails