Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Monday, November 30, 2009

    Going to be regular with my blog!!

    Share
    Irregularly regular - this term matches with my blog....

    But, now change my position & have taken a decision to become regular with my blog!!

    Hope, it will be a nice journey with my blog......

    Actually pressure is increasing day by day!!!!
    If everything is regular and fine then Im going to appear my final MBBS examination at JULY'10!

    So, day by day the study pressure is increasing a lot..... And now a days profationalism is based on how much skill one have regarding there profation as well extra curricular activities!!

    And, regarding my profation (physician), its the high time to gather more practical knowledge and skill!!

    So passing a very important time and a tough time as well!!


    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails