Welcome at my blog, if you are new here, you can reach to your desired posts through the top pages and you can subscribe the RSS feed. You can visit my photo blog here!
    Your Ad Here

    Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    Birthplace & childhood dream

    Share
    the sweetest memory for me is the childhood at my birthplace, Barisal Doctor Quarter, SBMC(Shere Bangla Medical College,Barisal).

    I stayed there upto class 1, then shifted to Khulna as my parents were govt service holder.

    after returning from my birth place I visited there only one time..... but now the place is not like before... actually the place is as like before but the the residents are changed... but still miss my childhood.....

    the most interesting part of that time is playing lots a types of games... even few games were made by us :-p can not remember all of those.....

    at that time a dreamed me as a pilot or a doctor...
    and my dream is very near as now I am a 5th year medical student, hope by one year I shall become a doctor and have plan to take post-graduation at Surgery & to help everyone.....

    On the way to my dream.... really feeling great....... :-)


     

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails